K&D Freeman Bros is situated on Watson Street in Denton, however, this is not where our family business began.
Established in 1948 by Harold Freeman and later in 1950 passed on to his sons Kenneth and Donald after their national service, the nursery was originally situated on Manchester Road in an area named Broomstair, Denton. When construction began on the M67 motorway we moved to a bigger site across the road and this is where we have settled ever since.
Clearly, family has been and is still at the core of our business with many members having spent much of their younger years lending a helping hand. K&D Freeman is now owned by the sons of Kenneth and Donald, cousins Stephen and Ian, this now marks a third generation of Freeman owning the business.